Skip to page body Home Out City Departments Services What's Happening Community Doing Business Facilities

Stormwater is runoff from rain and snow storms.  A system of gutters, ditches and storm drains collect the runoff and discharge it into local rivers and streams.  Stormwater becomes a source of water pollution when oil, trash or other contaminants are dumped into gutters and storm drains.

To report a spill or stormwater concern, please call one of the following numbers:
Storm drain with paint spill
For emergencies please call 911

In East Wenatchee and Douglas County call the
Greater East Wenatchee Storm Water Utility
at (509) 886-3728

In Chelan County call (509) 667-6415

In the City of Wenatchee call (509) 888-3235 or click here to submit an online Environmental / Water Quality Concern.

Last updated: 4/25/2012 9:26:36 AM