City Clerk/Public Information Officer

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City Clerk manages activities prescribed by state law. The Clerk is responsible for managing official City records and legal documents, receiving claims, and processing public information requests, while serving as the Mayor’s Assistant and City Council liaison.

Contact the Clerk

Tammy Stanger, City Clerk
City of Wenatchee Mayor’s Office
(509) 888-6204
(509) 888-3636 (fax) 

Contact the Public Information Officer

Annagrisel Alvarez, PIO/Deputy Clerk
City of Wenatchee Mayor’s Office
(509) 888-3623
(509) 888-3636 (fax)  

Office Location:
City Hall
129 South Chelan Avenue   
Wenatchee, WA 98801

Mailing Address
PO Box 519
Wenatchee, WA 98807

Public Records Requests

The City Clerk is designated as the public records officer for the City of Wenatchee. The City Clerk shall be the person to whom members of the public may direct requests for disclosure of public records of the City of Wenatchee and who will oversee the City of Wenatchee's compliance with the public records disclosure requirements of the public disclosure laws of the State of Washington as now or hereafter amended (see RCW 42.56 and Wenatchee City Code Chapter 1.90 Requests for Public Records).

NEW!!!  The City has implemented a new online Public Records Request Portal to make the request process more efficient.  To get started with your online request, simply access the online Public Records Request Portal, create your account and submit your request. 


Requesters may also submit a request on the City of Wenatchee's Public Records Request form (PDF), by mail, fax or email to:

To the City Clerk's Office at:
City Clerk
129 South Chelan
P.O. Box 519
Wenatchee, WA 98807-0519
Phone: (509) 888-6204
Fax: (509) 888-3636

To the Wenatchee Police Department at:
Wenatchee Police Department
Attn: Records
140 South Mission
P.O. Box 519
Wenatchee, WA 98807-0519
Phone: (509) 888-4200
Fax: (509) 888-4219

Within five business days after receiving a request, the City must either:

1. Provide the record(s);

2. Acknowledge the request and provide a reasonable estimate of how long it will take to fully respond to the request (and if the request is not clear, the City may ask for clarification of the request);

3. Deny the request in writing, with reasons for the denial (this could also include a partial denial of the request). The City must provide the specific exemption or other law it relies on for the denial.

Cities are not allowed to charge for the staff time spent in locating a public record, or for making a record available for inspection. The City of Wenatchee charges $0.15 per page for photocopying, as well as the actual cost for mailing records. If the City has to pay an outside vendor for making duplicates of records such as photographs, blueprints or tape recordings, the City will pass those costs on to the requestor. RCW 42.56.070(7) and (8), and RCW 42.56.120.  

Council Meetings and Agendas

View City Council Meeting Minutes and Agendas

Filing Claims for Damages

The City Clerk is designated to receive all claims for damages.  If you believe you have a claim, please fill out a Claim Form (PDF) and forward to the City Clerk at City Hall.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer