A special place for your special event...
... offering a distinctive setting for your special holiday events, company or private parties, weddings, receptions, seminars, reunions, or VIP dinners.
The Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center has two rooms available for your family or business event: the Performance Center (pictured) and the smaller Swing Room. Features include:
- Distinctive, unique setting with a warm atmosphere
- Fully-equipped catering kitchen
- Sound system featuring CD/tape/video capabilities and a 12-foot projection screen
- Steinway grand piano and pipe organ available
- Room capacity for 20 to 200, depending on room choice and arrangement
- Round or rectangular tables and chairs included in rental price
Reservations may be made by phone up to a maximum of 12 months prior to the desired date. Written applications must be submitted to, and approved by, the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center staff at least two weeks prior to the event.
Special discount rates for Museum members
and non-profit organizations.
- Rates include tables, chairs and use of audiovisual equipment
- Extra charge for table linens, piano, pipe organ, popcorn machine
- Call for additional rates and details, call (509) 888-6240
Click to view the museum's Facilities Rental brochure (13 MB, PDF). Rates are noted on page 2.