The City of Wenatchee offers the following convenient payment options:
- Payment in person: City Hall, located at 129 South Chelan Avenue, Wenatchee.
- Payments by mail: City of Wenatchee, PO Box 519, Wenatchee, WA 98807
- Automatic payments via checking account: Deduction authorization forms are available at City Hall, located at 129 South Chelan Avenue, Wenatchee or call (509) 888-3600 and select option 1.
- Credit/Debit Visa or Mastercard payments: online as one time payments or automatic recurring basis.
- Payments can be by phone made using a Credit/Debit Visa or Mastercard by calling City Hall at (509) 888-3600 and selecting option 1.
Electronic Billing (Ebill)
The City of Wenatchee has the ability to deliver your utility bill electronically through email. If you would like to participate in Ebill select the link below to complete the form and email it to our Utility Billing Department at Business@wenatcheewa.gov or drop it by City Hall at 129 South Chelan Avenue, Wenatchee, WA.
Ebill Enrollment form (English) Ebill Enrollment form (Spanish