Skip to page body Home Out City Departments Services What's Happening Community Doing Business Facilities
If you are moving and need to close your current account, please call City Hall at (509) 888-3600.  The City will schedule a final read for the water. Water service will not be disconnected. Once the meter is read you will be billed for water consumption and pro-rated base fees for all other utility services up to the closing date.
Last updated: 12/12/2014 10:05:53 AM