Skip to page body Home Out City Departments Services What's Happening Community Doing Business Facilities

Do I need a permit?

  • Building permits are required when additions are added and alterations are done to the structure

Who do I talk to for parking violations?

Can someone live in a camper or motor home?

  • Only in an approved mobile home/RV park

Who do I talk to about animals?

  • Call the Wenatchee Valley Humane Society at (509) 662-9577

What do I do about my neighbor's garbage?

  • Fill out a complaint form or call Code Enforcement

What can I do about substandard living conditions?

  • Call Code Enforcement for an inspection of the house or apartment for life/safety conditions
Last updated: 10/22/2013 9:35:32 AM