Wenatchee News

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

City Seeking Voting Representative to the Housing Authority Board of Commissioners

Post Date:04/09/2018



The City of Wenatchee is seeking an individual to serve a three-year term as a voting representative to the Housing Authority Board of Commissioners. Applicants must reside in the city limits of Wenatchee. The Board meets on the 4th Thursday of each month at 8:30 a.m. Board meetings are held at the Housing Authority’s Community Building located at 1120 9th Street in Wenatchee. The Board acts in a policy setting role for the purpose of providing affordable housing opportunities to low income families, seniors and agricultural workers. It is not a paid position, and there is no meeting allotment.

Interested persons should submit a letter of interest and resume to the Wenatchee City Clerk’s office, 129 South Chelan, Wenatchee, or by email at cityclerk@wenatcheewa.gov. Submissions should be sent to the City Clerk’s office, position will be open until filled.

Return to full list >>