City of Wenatchee buildings are closed to the public at this time. Please read the City Services Update for more information. The City of Wenatchee is working with local partners to provide accurate information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to the public. If you have symptoms and reasons to believe your symptoms are connected to COVID-19, please call your healthcare provider. If you have any questions about what is happening in Washington and how the virus is spread, visit the Washington State Department of Health website at:

ADA Complaint/Grievance

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How do I file a complaint with the City?

Complete the complaint form and submit to or the Human Resources Department.

City of Wenatchee
Human Resources Department
301 Yakima Street, 3rd Floor
PO Box 519
Wenatchee WA 98807

Voice: (509) 888-3608
TTY Relay: 711
Fax: (509) 888-3636

What happens after I file a complaint?

After the City receives the complaint, the ADA Coordinator may contact you to complete the process. The received information will be processed. Within 30 calendar days ADA coordinator will respond in writing and where appropriate, in a format accessible to the complainant.

The response will explain the position of the City of Wenatchee and offer options for substantive resolution of the complaint.

Grievances of complaint process.

The Executive Services Director will serve as the point of appeal regarding ADA grievances.

If the response by the ADA Coordinator does not satisfactorily resolve the issue, you or your designee may appeal the decision within 15 calendar days after receipt of the response online by completing a grievance procedure and submit to or mail to the Executive Services Director at the Clerk's office (address listed above).

Within 15 calendar days of the appeal receipt, the City Executive Services Director (or designee) will contact the complainant to discuss and find possible resolution. Within 15 calendar days after meeting the City Executive Services Director (or designee) will respond in writing, and where appropriate, in a format accessible to the complainant.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer