2019-2021 Homeless Grant Funding Request for Proposals:
The City of Wenatchee is soliciting grant proposals for homeless programs/services for a two-year grant period starting on July 1, 2019. Proposal due dates vary by program type and are specified in the Program RFP Instructions below. Please note: The original RFP documents were published on April 25, 2019. Revisions to the documents were published on May 16, 2019 and are noted as revised below.
To submit a proposal(s), please download the following:
- RFP Revisions Summary (New - 5/16/19)
- Request for proposal (RFP) Guidelines (Revised - 5/16/19)
- Agency application form
- Proposed program budget form
- Housing First and Low-Barrier Assessment Checklist
- Program RFP Instructions:
- Closed RFPs
- Homeless Outreach Services
- Rapid Rehousing
- Permanent Supportive Housing
- Targeted Transitional Housing
- Hotel Voucher Program
- Emergency Shelter Operations
- Landlord/Tenant Liaison Services
- Homeless Prevention Services
- Open RFPs
The following supplemental resources are referenced in the RFP Guidelines
- Department of Commerce Guidelines for the Consolidate Homeless Grant (available here)
- Department of Commerce Washington State Coordinated Entry Guidelines (available here)
- Chelan-Douglas Homeless Service Provider Training Policies (available here)
Greater Wenatchee Valley Community Resource Directory
A public resource funded by the document recording fees of Chelan and Douglas counties, this brochure lists social services available in the two counties.
Please contact Housing Programs Coordinator Sandra Van Osten at email@example.com for more information on the following:
- Chelan-Douglas County Homeless/Housing Task Force
Please contact Housing & Community Planner, Brooklyn Holton at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the following:
2-1-1 is a Washington State information network where people can call to receive health and human service information and referrals as well as other assistance to meet their needs. If you are looking for resources in your area, just dial 211 to speak to a live person or visit their website at www.win211.org.
If you are an agency looking to be included in the 211 database, contact our local 211 coordinator at 509-630-5592 for assistance.