Last updated: 4/6/2020 - 1 PM
To provide information to local housing and homeless service providers and partner agencies about best practices for protecting against the 2019 novel coronavirus and COVID-19.
Please find below important information from local, state, and federal health agencies about the 2019 novel coronavirus and the disease, COVID-19.
- CDC - English - link
- CDC - Spanish - link
- Washington State Dept. of Health - English - link
- Chelan-Douglas Health District - Facebook - link
- Chelan-Douglas Health District - Website - link
COVID-19 Prevention Resources for Homeless Service Providers
- King County Healthcare for the Homeless Resources - link
- Recommendations for Homeless Shelter Facilities - WA State Dept. of Health - link
- COVID-19 – Quick Tips for What Shelters & Other Homeless Programs Need to Know - Dept. of Commerce - link
- Seattle-King County's Guidance to Homeless Service Providers - link
- Home Isolation Guidance for Families and Individuals Living in Permanent Supportive Housing - link
- Planning and Preparedness for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - US Interagency Council on Homelessness - link
State and National Resources for COVID-19 Preparedness and Response
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Health Guidance for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19
- Guidance for Shelter Providers, Outreach Staff, and Homeless Encampments
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidance
Washington State Dept. of Commerce
- COVID-19 Information and Updates for Commerce Grantees
- COVID-19 Immediate Impact Grant Information
- COVID-19 Impacts on Landlord Mitigation Program
US Dept. of Housing and Urban Development
- Links to HUD webinars and National Partner webinars on COVID-19 preparedness and response
- Links to semi-weekly HUD office hours
- Collections of resources and readings for homeless service providers from national organizations
Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Resources for organizations operating Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) projects for formerly homeless persons.
- Weekly webinar series geared towards PSH providers and partners.
US Interagency Council on Homelessness
- Resources and guidance for shelters on how to protect residents
- Webinars and recordings about best practices from around the country
- Community examples from Seattle/King County and other areas regarding isolation and quarantine
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration
- Information to assist organizations about supporting clients' mental health and recovery during this outbreak.
- Webinars for continuing training and technical assistance during this outbreak.
COVID-19 Information Materials and Flyers for Public Posting
Click the image to download that particular poster.