Wenatchee Valley College is an important city asset – and they are planning to upgrade the campus to meet growing needs.
The City of Wenatchee is initiating a plan to:
- Help the College grow efficiently,
- Improve the local neighborhood’s livability, and
- Pursue other ideas that benefit both the College and the community
The City of Wenatchee has selected Makers Architecture and Urban Design as the consultant for this project.
- April 9, 2019 5:30PM to 7:30PM at Wenatchee City Hall (2nd Floor), 301 Yakima St, Wenatchee
- None scheduled at this time
Matt Parsons at: 509-888-3253 or by E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen Neuenschwander at 509-888-3285 or by Email at email@example.com