Here you will find the documentation produced throughout the South Wenatchee Sub Area Planning process. If there are any questions or concerns regarding the provided information, please contact:
Brooklyn Holton, Housing & Community Planner, at email@example.com
- South Wenatchee Economic Opportunities Analysis
- White Papers
- RH2 Engineering/Transpo Transportation Study
- AIA/SDAT - Report and Presentation
- Byrne Criminal Justice Grant Application
- Celebrating Success (Planning Through Implementation)
- Chelan Avenue Sidewalk Project
- Columbia Elementary Playground Project
- United Neighborhood Association
- Methow Market Annual Youth Event
ECONorthwest Scope of Work: This document provides an overview of the planning phases and action tasks.
Multiple agencies came together to discuss and review public feedback and current conditions in an effort to understand the best way to begin implementing community improvement strategies in South Wenatchee.
November 17 & 18, 2015: Community Champion and Work Groups
ECONorthwest PowerPoint Slides
Steve King: Subarea PowerPoint Presentation
October 10, 2015: Neighborhood Gathering/Community Meeting
Check out the Neighborhood Gathering Postcard!
The newly formed United Neighborhood Association (UNA) and Special Guests from the City of Wenatchee are coming together to connect with the South Wenatchee community in order to get to know the UNA leaders, their mission & vision and to provide feedback for the direction of the planning effort.
September 16, 2015: Business Meeting
June 2 & 3, 2015: Agencies, Boards and Commissions Meeting