City of Wenatchee buildings are closed to the public at this time. Please read the City Services Update for more information. The City of Wenatchee is working with local partners to provide accurate information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to the public. If you have symptoms and reasons to believe your symptoms are connected to COVID-19, please call your healthcare provider. If you have any questions about what is happening in Washington and how the virus is spread, visit the Washington State Department of Health website at:


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How do I report a crime?
If you are reporting an emergency, call 911 immediately. If the crime is no longer in progress, you need to report the crime to the law enforcement agency that has jurisdiction in the place where the crime occurred. Crimes that occur in Chelan and Douglas Counties, including all cities in those counties, can be reported to RiverCom dispatch at (509) 663-9911. If the crime occurred outside Chelan and Douglas Counties, you will need to report it to the jurisdiction where the crime occurred.

Where can I get an accident report form?
Any driver, pedestrian, pedal cycle or property owner involved in a collision within the state - with $1000  or more damage to any one unit and/or injury to any person - must complete a Motor Vehicle Collision Report.  However, if a police officer is present and indicates he/she will submit a collision report, then you at not required to submit one.  Motor Vehicle Collision Report forms are available in the lobby of The Wenatchee Police Department during business hours (Mon. - Fri. 9:00am to 4:00pm).  In lieu of a paper report, you may submit an Online Motor Vehicle Collision Report at the following link:

How long do I have to remove graffiti on my property?
If the property covered by the graffiti is within the Wenatchee City limits, then you will have 15 days to remove or cover the graffiti, as outlined in City Code 6A.07. Property located outside of the Wenatchee City limits may be covered by a similar ordinance enacted by the county or city of jurisdiction.

How do I obtain criminal history information?
The Washington State Patrol Identification and Criminal History Section (WASIS) has established a website that serves as the official internet source for providing criminal history conviction records for Washington State. You can access this resource at

How do I obtain a concealed pistol license (CPL)?
Applications can be obtained at the customer service window in the Wenatchee Police Department lobby, which is located at 140 South Mission Street. Applications must be completed for all new, renewal, late renewal or replacement licenses. Applicants must be 21 years of age, a US citizen and either reside within the Wenatchee City limits or be a non-resident of the state of Washington. Fingerprints are required for new licenses. License fees are due upon application and are non-refundable. Licenses are valid for five years.

What do I do if I receive an infraction or a traffic ticket?
If you receive an infraction or traffic ticket, you may choose to request a court date or pay the fine by reading and marking the back of the ticket. If you wish to pay the fine, you may make full payment by mail or in person at:

Police Records Traffic Bureau
140 South Mission Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
(509) 888-4210

A citation drop box is located in the lobby with 24-hour-a-day accessibility. Payments may be made by cash, check or money order only.  We are not able to accept partial payments.  If you would like to make payments, you must request a court hearing by denoting this on the back of the citation and submitting it to the above address.

What do I do if my unpaid citations have been submitted to a collection agency?
Once your unpaid citations are submitted to Armada Collection Agency, you must contact the collection agency to make payment arrangements. Armada can be reached at (509) 884-8000. We are unable to accept payments for citations assigned to the collection agency.

facebook logo