City of Wenatchee buildings are closed to the public at this time. Please read the City Services Update for more information. The City of Wenatchee is working with local partners to provide accurate information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to the public. If you have symptoms and reasons to believe your symptoms are connected to COVID-19, please call your healthcare provider. If you have any questions about what is happening in Washington and how the virus is spread, visit the Washington State Department of Health website at:

Make a Service Request

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Starting Services or Updating Account Information
If you need to start or stop services, update your account information or are signing in as a new customer please contact our Utility Billing Department at City Hall. For more information please click here.

Phone: (509) 888-3600
Address: City Hall, 301 Yakima Street, 3rd Floor, Wenatchee, WA 98801

New Services
If you need a new water meter, need to change the size of your water meter or need to connect your property to sewer please fill out a Utility Services Request Form and contact the Public Works Department at the Public Services Center.

Phone: (509) 888-3200
Address: Public Services Center, 1350 McKittrick Street, Suite A, Wenatchee, WA 98801  

 Citizen Request
If you have a comment, a complaint or a compliment - please fill out an online Citizen Request form.


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer