The NPDES Eastern Washington Phase II Municipal Stormwater Permit required that permittees develop and implement an Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Plan for municipal operations. The goal of the plan is to prevent or reduce pollutant runoff from municipal operations. The O&M Plan is Appendix F in the Wenatchee Valley Stormwater Management Program.
A regional template was designed so that the municipalities could customize the O&M Plan specific to their municipal operations.
- Formatted O&M Template - October 2010 (doc)
- O&M Plan Template Guidance Document (pdf)
- Example SWPPP Site Map (pdf)
- Appendix A - Maintenance Standards Checklist (doc)
- Appendix B - Waste Disposal Protocol (doc)
- Appendix C - Private Facility Protocol (doc)
- Appendix D - SWPPP Template with Appendices (doc)
- Appendix E - Integrated Pest Management Policy (doc)
- Appendix F - Intro Staff/Equipment Spreadsheet (doc)
- Appendix F - Staff/Equipment Spreadsheet (xls)