City of Wenatchee buildings are closed to the public at this time. Please read the City Services Update for more information. The City of Wenatchee is working with local partners to provide accurate information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to the public. If you have symptoms and reasons to believe your symptoms are connected to COVID-19, please call your healthcare provider. If you have any questions about what is happening in Washington and how the virus is spread, visit the Washington State Department of Health website at:


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City of Wenatchee manages four utilities that include the regional water supply, the water distribution, sanitary sewer and storm sewer systems. The City is responsible for the daily management and operation of the regional water supply system. The water distribution, sanitary sewer and storm water utilities are owned and operated solely by the City.

Citizen Request
If you have a comment, complaint or compliment we invite you to fill out an online Citizen Request.

Water and Sewer Rates
To view current water and sewer rates, click here (PDF). If you are a Chelan County PUD water customer, please visit the PUD website to view current water rates.

New Services or Changing Services
If you need to start or stop services, update your account information or are signing in as a new customer please contact our Utility Billing Department at City Hall.  For more information please click here.

    Phone: (509) 888-3600
    Address: City Hall, 301 Yakima Street, 3rd Floor, Wenatchee, WA 98801

If you need a new water meter, need to change the size of your water meter or need to connect your property to sewer please contact the Public Works Department at the Public Services Center.

    Phone: (509) 888-3200    
    Address: Public Services Center, 1350 McKittrick Street, Suite A, Wenatchee, WA 98801

Office hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.  We are closed on holidays.

If you have a water, sewer or storm water emergency outside of regular office hours please call the after-hours emergency numbers.

After-hours emergency number: (509) 665-2236

Irrigation water
Irrigation water in and around the City is managed by the Wenatchee Reclamation District. Please contact the Reclamation District office directly at (509) 663-0002 for more information.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer