The City of Wenatchee offers the following convenient payment options:
- Payment in person: City Hall, located at 129 South Chelan Avenue, Wenatchee
- Payments by mail: City of Wenatchee, PO Box 519, Wenatchee, WA 98807
- Payments using your bank online bank bill pay and select "City of Wenatchee"
- Automatic payments via checking account: completed authorization form is required. For questions call (509) 888-3600 and select option 1. Autopay Sign Up Form
- Online Credit/Debit Visa or MasterCard payments: make one time or set up automatic recurring payments
- Payments made by phone made using a Credit/Debit Visa or MasterCard and calling City Hall at (509) 888-3600 and selecting option 1
Electronic Billing (Ebill)
The City of Wenatchee has the ability to deliver your utility bill electronically through email. If you would like to participate in Ebill please notify the Utility Billing Department by email at Business@wenatcheewa.gov.